For your convenience, commercial services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Air Duct Maintenance, Inc. is a certified member of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) and has certified Air System Cleaning Specialists (ASCS) on staff.
WHY CLEAN THE DUCTS?
Today’s buildings are far more energy efficient than their predecessors. A negative side effect to this increased efficiency is that buildings don’t “breathe.” In fact, they’re nearly “air tight.” The indoor air is constantly being recycled.
Ductwork is a breeding ground for mold, bacteria, fungi and viruses. It also collects dust mites, pollen, textile fibers, residue from chemicals and decaying organic matter. All of these lead to “sick building syndrome”.
Advantages of clean ductwork to business can be substantial. The NEMI (National Energy Management Institute) reports that, “Benefits of improved indoor air quality are so large that this opportunity cannot be ignored…”
- Reduced health costs
- Better employee / customer / visitor health
- Improved productivity
- Increased profits
Air Duct Maintenance, Inc. is your commercial and industrial cleaning specialist.
THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT
- We use Kubota 56 horse power diesel mounted vacuum trucks, which delivers 16,000 CFM.
- Commercial / industrial grade HEPA vacuum systems that can be used in remote locations.
- A variety of contact vacuum equipment for large ductwork and air handlers.
- See more about our equipment
- Duct cleaning
- A/C evaporator coil cleaning
- Exhaust / ventilation systems cleaning
- Encapsulation / specialty coatings for restoration of ductwork lining
- Diffuser / register / grill cleaning
- Dust collector cleaning
- Insulation removal
- Clothes dryer duct cleaning
- 24 hour service at no additional charge
- Fully insured and all workmanship is guaranteed.
Contact Air Duct Maintenance, Inc. today for a free evaluation and estimate.